Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spontaneous Human Combustion - Baby Seaton

11-month-old Peter Seaton was sleeping in his crib on a January night in 1939. Harold Huxstep said he heard screaming from the child's room and rushed to it to find the baby engulfed in flames. Huxstep, who was visiting the Seaton home, tried to save young Peter Seaton, but the intensity of the flames threw him across the hall.

Firemen put out the fire and investigated the incident, but could find no plausible explanation for the fire. Even more bizarre, the furniture beneath the child was barely damaged. In fact, none of the furniture in the nursery had been burned. Peter Seaton, by all accounts, was a victim of spontaneous human combustion.

© C Harris Lynn, 2011

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template