Thursday, July 10, 2008

Technical Difficulties

I figured out the problem with all the typos:

I had an add-on installed which underlined typos. A few still managed to get through because the add-on preferred the British spelling of some words and others were just downright wrong, but it helped immensely - so much so that I didn't even realize it wasn't working until I reread all the messed-up posts from the past couple days!

I downloaded a new, similar add-on (the closest I could find, since Firefox 3.0 is so new) and am keeping a closer eye on things now, but I still noticed a few mistakes crept in earlier.

Just letting you know!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment