Featured Post

WINES Urging a False Flag Attack to Start WWIII with Iran - 2012

WINES Urges False Flag to Start WWIII with Iran (2012) The Washington Institute for Near East Studies, or WINES , is a terrorist group...

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Crystal Ball Ignites TV

A 53-year old woman returned from visiting a friend to find her first-floor apartment had been set ablaze by a 4" crystal globe she'd purchased a few years back for about $35. According to firefighters, sun glared through the ball, igniting the back of the woman's TV, which in turn ignited her couch. She assessed her damages at around $20k! Even more, she had been forced into temporary accommodations, as her leasing company said repairs would take nearly two months.

We brought you a similar story a little over a year ago.

Moral of both stories: sunlight, refracted through magnifiers, causes fires. And reading The OddBlog could save your shit.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment